Make Ice Cream Cows
(these go well with reading Chilly Milly Moo)
1. You’ll need vanilla ice cream and a cow cookie cutter (any animal shape will work). Put wax paper on your work surface.
2. Fill the cookie cutter with ice cream. Put
filled cookie cutter (on wax paper) in freezer
for 20 mins -30 mins.
3. Remove ice cream from cookie cutter.
4. Using chocolate syrup (I used
Hershey’s) make spots on the cow.
5. Return to freezer until ready to serve, or eat right away. Watch for melting, and freeze as needed.